Thursday, August 18, 2011

Changes

Hey everyone,

I know it's been a while, but there are some big changes going on around here. When I say big changes, I mean it literally.

A week from tomorrow, I'm going off to school. It's strange to think about, being on my own for the first time, but I'm kind of excited. In fact, I've been busy shopping for my dorm room almost every day after work, working almost thirty five hours a week, and packing everything away. It's almost surreal at this point.

One week? Yeah, that's really it. It's crazy.

But, I have had time to myself. Today, while on StumbleUpon, I saw a fact that really amazed me. I don't have the link (I was stupid and hit stumble before deciding to put it in here) so I'll just type it out. It does have something to do with writing, but I'm not very pleased about it.

"A researcher at California State University calculated that non-fiction writers live an average of 68 years, longer than their cohorts who write poems, plays, and fiction works."

It just stood out to me, and I hope it's not true. I want to live longer than that...

That's it for now, I'll blog more when I'm at school, telling you about my days.

~Am

No comments:

Post a Comment