Thursday, December 30, 2010

Plans

Okay, so here are just a few goals that I wish to conquer in the next month.

By February 4th (my eighteenth birthday) I hope to:

1. Write at least seven chapters for my book.

2. Get into the college of my dreams. --Chester College of New England

3. Save my money. NO SPENDING!

4. Finish the first semester of my senior year with good grades.

I know, some tough goals, considering I have no time. Between work, school, and writing, school is my number one priority. However, shouldn't the future be of top importance?

Well, that's all I can think of to say right now... Hopefully this all works out for me.

Sidenote: My best friend / coolest girl ever gave me some inspiration. In 2011, I hope to read at least 100 books.

~Am

1 comment:

  1. i dig the "best friend/coolest girl ever" of this :)
    and gooooood luck. these kind of like new years resolutions? :)

    ReplyDelete