Saturday, February 12, 2011

Happiness can be found...

In the most unlikely places. That's what I believe today.

I had the most wonderful, awesome, amazing day today. No, I am not exaggerating, and no I am not lying. Today has got to be the greatest day I have had in almost a year and a half. Again, not exaggerating.
After spending almost fourty minutes on the phone with my amazing best friend, Kaitlin, I have come to the conclusion that I deserve to be happy and that today is one of the happiest days I've had in a long time.

Not only did I have that smile, you know the smile, the happy, giddy, "holy cow did that just happen to me?!" smile. Yeah, I had that smile on my face for half the day after the most amazing thing happened to me. My major crush, who was flirting with me, and I him, for the entire day left, looked at me, smiled sweetly, winked and said "See you later."

EEP! This is the greatest thing that's happened in so long. Although I was stuck directing the novice girls strip (for my followers that don't know what I am talking about, I was directing fencing. Basically, I was the referee), I had a lot of fun when one girl on the opposing team screamed "FOR NARNIA!" and charged at one of our girls. When the day started, I told *him* that I did not want to direct, and when the coach running the meet told me that I was directing, I sighed and he was laughing. This was not the first day that he and I flirted for an entire day.

I kind of doubt that anything will happen between us, and there is good reason for that... but a girl can still hope, right?

~Am

1 comment:

  1. Aw you're so cute. And yes, you deserve to be happy <3 I'm glad you realized that after talking to me hehe :)
    Oh...and it's forty ;)

    ReplyDelete