Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wow

So it's been a weird February already. The fourth was my eighteenth birthday (Yay for being a legal adult!), and I got my first tattoo. It looks amazing. I am so happy that I got it and although at the moment it is starting to peel, it's going to look even more amazing afterwards! The tattoo itself is kind of nerdy, because it is my favorite quote from Albus Dumbledore, but I guess that's just me.

As for school, I just got my grades today. I was able to get an A in Anthropology, English, and Band, a B in gym (which really confuses me because I did not miss more than one class and I fully participated!), and TWO C-'s, one in Religions (which is understandable because I never talked in that class), and AP French (which, again, is understandable because I am a year behind the other four students in my class).

However, I am taking an online class and right now I am very confused. I looked at my grades list to see how I was doing for the first two weeks. I saw one that kind of puzzled me. I got a 15 out of 50 points on a topic that was "What is fantasy?" That is the one I worked the hardest on and I believe I did quite well on that one. I got a 49/50 on the "What is science fiction?" discussion, but not the fantasy one? I am quite confused.

As you may know, Valentines Day is coming up next week. I don't think I will have a valentine this year, for the second year in a row. It's kind of sad, being alone on valentines day, but I think I will buy myself some chocolate and watch a chick flick. I think that will suffice.

I guess that's really it for now. If I have any updates, I will post them as soon as I can.

~Am

No comments:

Post a Comment