Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Epic-ness!

I have finally finished Pride and Prejudice. From what I have heard from others who have read the book, they think that it is very difficult to understand, and they did not like it for this reason. I, on the contrary, found it very easy to understand. In fact, Pride and Prejudice has become number one on my favorite book list. It has surpassed Harry Potter, although just by a little.

Off to work on reading the next book, and it is one that I am going to be thoroughly editing as well. I got to page one hundred and fifty before I hit the power button on my computer. I, of course being the absent-minded girl that I am, had not saved. Therefore I am back to page 53. I did succeed in my goal of 100 pages, it just has nothing to show for it. I guess it's back to work for me. Luckily, there weren't many edits to be done! I will not only complete these 100 pages once again, but work on the next 100 tomorrow. There probably will not be school again tomorrow, so that is what I will be doing instead.

I guess that's it for today.

~Am

1 comment:

  1. Aw =( Thanks for working so hard, though. It's okay if you finish a little bit late because of that.

    ReplyDelete