Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Start of Weekly Posts... Suggestions

Okay, so I post quite often, but I am not sure of a whole... theme... to stick with for my posts. So I have a few options that I might go with as a weekly thing. I will be posting in between these posts (most likely) but I kind of want to stick to a theme for one post a week.

My first option is give you some of my writing. Whether it be just a paragraph from this book that I have been writing for the last few years, or even just a short poem I came up with on the spot. If I have comments on the writing with constructive critisism from anybody, I will then reflect on what I have read and change what needs to be changed. This will help me get my book done faster, I hope.

My second option is kind of cheesy. An inspiring quote for the week, one that I have found in my journey as a reader or one that is my own that I wish to share with you.

My third option is non-existant at this point. I can only come up with the first two, and maybe I will use this third option to, if I have any more followers join me on the way, answer questions that any of you have. If you leave a comment on the post for the following week, I will answer any questions that you have: advice or even answer questions about what I am writing and such. For example: if you comment on this post, I will answer your question in next week's post, and so on and so forth.

I might need help getting new followers. So, if you like my blog so far, please recommend it to anybody you think might like it.

~Am

1 comment:

  1. You should do...BOTH. I like the ideas. I can't decide.
    Hm...maybe go with the quote one, because you may not want to share too much out of your book (unless you want to do other writing to vary it up). Occasional excerpts are fine, but once a week may be too much?
    (um by the way, if you ever want critiquing, SEND THE DANG THING TO ME <3)

    ReplyDelete