Saturday, March 26, 2011

Problems.

Well, this has just been a great week. Well, not really.

First off, I will tell you guys that something's been up with my computer lately. For the past week-ish, I have been unable to open Internet Explorer. And, due to my idiocracy of not downloading another internet browser, I cannot go online on my own computer. I am writing this from my mother's computer.
If anyone has any ideas on how to fix my problem, it would be very much appreciated. From what my computer has been telling me, "Click here to go online to download the solution," I have nothing to go from, because it crashes before I can even get online. I blame this for my lack of posts.

Secondly, there has been some major drama in my group of friends, that it is difficult for me to speak of, because it is not my business to speak of. However, it's not good, and it has brought my mood way down.

Thirdly, and this is just recent, my dog is limping. This has nothing to do with my week, or anything of the sort, but I just looked at her and noticed that she is limping. I hope that she's okay... :)

Last but not least, my writing has fallen way behind schedule. I didn't think I would be this far behind, but I am. Ten chapters done, edited and completely out of order. Yeah, this is going way too slow... I wanted to finish this book before I go off to college in the fall, but I fear that I may not be anywhere near close to reaching this goal.

Any suggestions? Please, tell me!

~Am

No comments:

Post a Comment