Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The End of the World

Okay, so I've been watching this awesome Vlogger on YouTube for a while now, and he has changed me. Phillip Defranco, also known as sxephil or PhillyD first brought up the mention of Vampire Robot Nazi's who are also Zombies. This is how the world is going to end. It does not matter the year, whether it be May 21, 2011 or December 21, 2012, or even hundreds of years in the future. This is how it is going to end as is the word of Phil.

"Vampire Robot Nazis who are also Zombies will attack. The obvious way to stop this attack would be Chuck Norris, but unfortunately he too is a Vampire robot Nazi who is also a zombie.

In the struggle to save the world, dolphins with laserbeams on their heads will team up with Flying Raptor Jesus to defeat Chuck Norris and the Vampire Robot Nazis who are also zombies. The battle with be close, but in the end we will lose and everyone will die. The end.
 
Everyone knows the only thing that can defeat a vampire robot nazi that is also a zombie AND Chuck Norris is flying Raptor Jesus. And I dont mean to be a cynic or anything but I dont think Flying raptor jesus is going to come to our aid"
 
I am currently trying to find the video that has this story, but I have been unsuccessful so far.
 
Phillip Defranco, I hope you know, you made me see the world in a whole new light.

No comments:

Post a Comment