Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Super Awesome Day!

The snow seems to have taken over the area around us overnight. My car seemed to be twice as big as it really is, and let me tell you, my car resembles a small boat. As my family and I were shoveling our driveways and making a snowman, the town plow truck pulled into our driveway and plowed the end of the driveway for us. Thank you strange plow man! We even saw a truck (and it was a pretty big truck!) driving slowly past our house. I was questioning why the driver was in the middle of the road and driving so slow until he passed us. There was a rope attached to the back of the truck and a saucer-sled attached to said rope. There was a man being pulled along behind the truck. You'd expect the guy to be in his teens, or even twenties. However, he looked to be about fourty. Sadly, my parents looked to us and said, "Don't even think about it."

And now for the real reason I am posting today.

On my twitter two days ago I said that I was going to post my new goals in life yesterday. However, I wasn't home long enough to do just that until 9 o'clock, but I kind of passed out and went to bed before I even gave this post a second thought. I was reminded of this post when I got a post on my facebook wall asking about this post. So I decided to write it today.

Well, first things first I have a new goal in life. It's kind of lame, I know, but it's something I wish I would be able to do. I would like to meet JK Rowling, shake her hand, and thank her for being my inspiration. I thought about this just the other day, and I thought, "wouldn't it be cool to meet the person who inspired you to be who you are today?"

My other goal is, of course, to finish my book and get it published. That is my biggest goal in life at the moment.

I just got an email from an admissions counselor at Chester. She just wanted to check up on me and see if everything is going well. Unfortunately they are still missing a couple things, but they should be getting the last of it soon... I hope...

That's all that's important to me right now, so I guess I'll sign off for now.

~Am

No comments:

Post a Comment